Configuration editor exception error

Aug 27, 2008 at 2:25 PM
I get an Exception Error of "An item with the same key has already been added" upon first use of the editor.  I'm using PPS and PS 2007 SP1.
May 24, 2009 at 6:19 AM

Hi,

I would need help in the same issue above. Did someone manage to locate what the problem is? My Config file is simple, i removed all mapped fields to simplify it, but the error still exists. (connections to DB are OK as well.) Please help.

Thanks.

May 26, 2010 at 9:49 PM

Same situation, feedback would be nice if you have resolved this issue.

May 26, 2010 at 11:04 PM

No. I gave up on this solution.

Project Server 2010 has Portfolio built in.

Daniel L. Ling

Managing Consultant

M: +1.734.355.1824

dan.ling@pcubed.com

Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 4:50 PM
To: Ling, Dan
Subject: Re: Configuration editor exception error [EPMSync:34374]

Same situation, feedback would be nice if you have resolved this issue.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (EPMSync@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email EPMSync@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

The information contained in this email and any attachment is confidential and may contain legally privileged or copyright material. It is intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are not permitted to disseminate, distribute or copy this email or any attachments. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system. Although Program Planning Professionals, Inc has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the viruses in this email or attachments.